The Rose Quartz Acupressure Gua Sha Spoon
Gua sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This gua sha sculpting tool encourages the gentle release of facial + jaw tension through acupressure.
What it does
Designed specifically for more precise work and a deeper massage, this tool can help:
- Sculpt facial features like the cheeks
- Drain puffiness from the face
- Melt facial tension through acupressure points
- Release jaw tension
- Always start with clean skin that has been prepped with skincare product. Our favorite is the Calming Herbal Repair Facial Massage Balm to ensure that tools can glide on the skin without pulling.
- Use the rounded spoon side to gently sculpt the face, focusing underneath the cheekbone. The specialized, rounded shape of the gua sha spoon allows for a deeper release.
- Use the smaller end of the tool on acupressure trigger points, focusing on the areas near the brow bone, the temples, the ears and along the jaw. Massage in small, slow circles into the trigger points.
- Breathe deeply and feel the tension melt away.
Have a question? Email us
All items are FINAL SALE. Vintage pieces are pre-loved and may come with minor flaws, condition will be noted in description. For questions or concerns, please Email us at email@example.com. If purchasing through Meta all policies still apply.